Job Title: Website Coordinator
Are you a well-organized, detailed oriented and proactive individual with excellent writing skills who thrives when working in a fast paced environment? If so, Big White Ski Resort is looking to fill the part-time position of Website Coordinator. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be maintaining & improving the content on bigwhite.com receiving direction from a variety of department managers while working alongside Big White’s Senior Graphics Designer and Internet Marketing Manager.
Applicant needs to be available to start early November. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Strong writing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work accurately at a fast pace
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization
- Manage content of bigwhite.com, answering to department managers’ needs
- Make use of available photos & media to make the pages of bigwhite.com more visually appealing
- Write effective META titles/descriptions for pages on website
- Management of content on 3rd party websites that mention Big White Ski Resort
- Knowledge of Concrete5 website CMS