Food & Bev: Supervisor (The Woods) Winter 18/19
|Title:||Food & Bev: Supervisor (The Woods) Winter 18/19|
|Department:||Food & Beverage|
Overview of Position:
- Possess a strong ability to stay focused and organized and lead a group of 20-25 staff in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of hospitality and service standards.
- Provide support to all employees across Happy Valley to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Communicate with the Management team though writing in manager logs and also verbally on a daily basis.
- Participate in weekly Manager meetings, providing suggestions on how to improve guest experience.
- Supervise the day to day running of the all outlets of Happy Valley, excluding the Kettle Valley Steakhouse.
Experience and requirements:
- Min 2yrs+ experience in a fast-paced restaurant in a supervisory role.
- Experience in a fast-paced office or events environment is preferred.
- Experience in supervising /working with a large group of staff (20-25 Staff).
- High knowledge of computers and Squirrel systems (or other POS systems).
- Bartending experience an asset.
- Must be 19 years old.
- Have a Serving it Right Certificate (or equivalent).
Duties and abilities include:
- Possess a strong ability to stay focused and organized in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in written and verbal correspondence.
- Performs daily administrative duties relating to payroll, event management, ordering and requisitions.
- Data entry duties for financial reporting or menu printing.
- Provide on the floor support to all employee’s across Happy Valley to maintain guest satisfaction levels.
- Assist in monthly inventory counts.
- Communicate with the management team.
- Strongly involved in the SWP& SJP training making sure that the staff are adhering to these standards.
- Able to work long hours and expected to work overtime in busy periods and holidays.
- Be on feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to Lift 50lbs and bend and push repeatedly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Passion for a high level of customer service.
- Customer service driven.
- High level of cash handling experience.
- Working knowledge of Squirrel system (or other POS systems).