|Title:||Guest Svcs - Graphic Designer / Photographer|
|Department:||Events & Guest Services|
This position will be approximate 32 hours a week, and focused mainly on the graphic design aspect. And will report directly to the Guest Service and Events Manager. Photography will be on an as need basis, dependent on events and weather conditions.
The successful applicant must be available to commence work immediately, have own camera and be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and other Mac based design programs.
Examples of design and photographer work required.
Graphic Design duties include:
- Developing new Channel 5 (television channel) programming for this season and managing Channel 5 slides, advertising and promotions.
- Designing all promotional material for all daily, weekly and one time events, including posters for Activities Desk and Village Centre Mall.
- Designing ads for in house businesses, i.e. Ski and Board School
- Designing all promotional material for activities, restaurant guides, hand outs, resort information etc
- Designing signage for the resort
- Create online banners and callouts
Photographic duties include:
- Photography for any on-mountain activities, events, or any other photos required for stock.
- Post photos daily on Big White website, Facebook, twitter, Flickr.
- Use Social Networking including Twitter and Facebook for promoting events and activities, connecting with guests while increasing number of fans on Facebook and followers on Twitter.
- Assist website updates and maintenance as required
Other duties as required by Guest Service and Events Manager or Assistant