Mechanic's Helper 2013-14
|Title:||Mechanic's Helper 2013-14|
DescriptionPosition: Mechanic's Helper
Reports to: Maintenance Shop Manager Employment: Seasonal Full Time
- Performs routine maintenance and repair on gas and diesel automotive and equipment.
- Driver’s license
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proven self motivation, ability to work well with minimum supervision
- Excellent guest service skills
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Work well within a diverse team environment
- Flexible availability: including evenings, early mornings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Experience in vehicle electrical systems an asset
- Experience in suspension, tires, braking systems and drive lines an asset
- Experience in engine, transmission, drivelines and axles an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Maintenance and cleaning of the maintenance shop
- Work cooperatively as a member of the maintenance team to ensure safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Comply with all department and company policies, and procedures
- Perform other tasks, as assigned by management
- Uphold the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk and lie down for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to lift and carry 25kg at times.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill duties.
- Requires grasping, tool use, writing, standing, sitting, driving, shoveling, repetitive motions, climbing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
Location: Big White Ski Resort
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications