|Title:||I.T. Department Supervisor|
Duties will include:
- Network and computer maintenance as required.
- Installation of hardware and software as required.
- Interviewing, hiring and supervising a seasonal IT Assistant.
Successful candidate must be able to work well with others as part of the resort management team.
Successful candidate must be able to trouble shoot and diagnose problems.
Successful candidate must be prepared to dialog with vendors and suppliers.
Experience REQUIRED in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Networks
- Basic Computer Hardware Installation
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Microsoft SQL
- Cisco Switches and Firewall and Voip
- Microsoft Exchange
- Server Installation and Maintenance
Being a large multi faceted business, this will give the candidate experience in the following areas: Accounting Software, POS Software, Reservation and Hospitality Software, Food and Beverage Software. There will be challenges in all these areas and the successful candidate must be prepared to be challenged and learn new technologies.